The use of this website automatically implies acceptance of the terms as they apply from time to time and are updated by the administrators of the website. For any questions or clarifications please contact us electronically at e-mail email@example.com or by phone 210 4530166.
- Through hellenic-ambulance.gr the patient can request an appointment with the doctor either online or through the telephone service. The telephone procedure for requesting an appointment follows the steps of the electronic procedure. During the appointment request procedure, the patient is obliged to submit his / her details, which are sent to the doctor / nurse both for the communication between them and for the procedure to be completed. At the same time hellenic-ambulance.gr does not define and is not responsible for the tactics, the medical methods that the associate doctor will follow and cannot force the doctor to see a patient.
- The information and articles provided on the website hellenic-ambulance.gr, express the personal views of the authors / collaborators of the company, are for informational and advisory purposes only and can not replace the diagnosis – treatment, clinical examination and advice of specialized medical professionals. The user – visitor should not be based on the information provided on hellenic-ambulance.gr as a substitute for medical advice and treatment, nor do they replace in any way the professional medical advice, examination, diagnosis and treatment. The user should not neglect, avoid or delay in receiving a medical contribution from a professional doctor due to some information he may have read at hellenic-ambulance.gr. If you have an emergency, ie a medical emergency, call 166 and / or contact your personal doctor immediately. No statement or posting on hellenic-ambulance.gr can be construed as an exercise in medicine or the provision of medical care. If the user – visitor relies on any of the information provided by hellenic-ambulance.gr, he does so solely at his own risk. Hellenic-ambulance.gr does not control and does not guarantee the availability of any doctor or nurse at any given time. Hellenic-ambulance.gr does not bear any responsibility for cancellations or unfulfilled appointments (appointments) with a doctor / nurse or any kind of damage to the service user.
- The content of hellenic-ambulance.gr, as indicative and not restrictive, the texts, images and information presented by its authors, but also any other material included in the website is used for the sole purpose of informing visitors – users . The information provided by the website is not exhaustive and may not reflect and include the latest research in all fields of medical science. Some of the information on our website is provided by third parties. Hellenic-ambulance.gr is not able to verify this information and does not guarantee its accuracy.
- hellenic-ambulance.gr undertakes the obligation if any errors are pointed out by the visitor – user to make immediate every effort to correct them. However, the visitor uses at his own risk any information and material that is available and contained in this website and are provided without any guarantee for their correctness and accuracy and hellenic-ambulance.gr does not bear any responsibility, direct or indirect for any damage (positive or negative) that may occur to anyone from the use of its website or data contained therein. At any time, without warning users, hellenic-ambulance.gr may make changes and improvements that in its sole discretion will make the operation of the website easier.
- Except for the explicitly mentioned exceptions (such as copyrights of third parties, partners and organizations), all content of hellenic-ambulance.gr, including images, graphics, photos, drawings, texts, services provided and generally all files of this website of the place, are intellectual property, registered trademarks and service marks of hellenic-ambulance.gr and are protected by the relevant provisions of Greek law, European law and international conventions and treaties. Therefore, none of them may be sold, copied, modified, reproduced, republished, processed or “uploaded”, transmitted or distributed in any way to other persons in whole or in part. The exception is the case of individual storage of a single copy of part of the content on a simple personal computer, for personal only and not for public or commercial use and without deleting the indication of their origin from hellenic-ambulance.gr, without being affected by any related intellectual and industrial property rights. The other products or services mentioned in the web pages of hellenic-ambulance.gr and bear the marks of the respective natural persons of doctors, organizations, companies, collaborators of institutions, associations or publications, are their own intellectual and industrial property and therefore these bodies bear the relevant responsibility. The visitor-user understands and accepts that he is not given the right to reproduce, copy, sell, resell, process and / or commercially exploit in any way all or part of the content of the website of hellenic-ambulance.gr.All trademarks and distinctive features, whether registered or not, posted and / or disclosed on the Website belong to hellenic-ambulance.gr or to the Third Party Providers to whom they refer and / or to their licensors. Every user must refrain from any action of use, exploitation, appropriation, alteration and generally unauthorized use of these distinctive features as well as from any attempt to mislead the public about the content provider, holder of the above intellectual and industrial property rights, their service providers and / or the identity of the Website Administrator.It is expressly clarified to remove any dispute that users do not have the right to use or even exploit the information and services provided through the Website by hellenic-ambulance.gr and / or Third Party Providers for commercial purposes, e.g. for the provision of corresponding or other services to third parties with or without financial consideration.
- The visitor – user accepts the keeping and processing of his personal data, as they are declared by him by submitting the query and the personal history, by the site administrator, who is entitled to disclose them to third parties ( doctors) with the sole purpose of the correct and good operation-provision of the services of hellenic-ambulance.gr and the sending of the relevant answers. Furthermore, the administrator of hellenic-ambulance.gr will keep a file with the personal data of the users – senders of medical inquiries, according to the terms and conditions of Law 2472/1997 as in force, for the confidentiality of personal data, obliged to keep the provisions of Law 2225/1994 and P.D. 47/2005 for the removal of this secrecy to any judicial authority, for reasons of national security or for the correction of particularly serious offenses and for any reason mentioned in the law, after the procedure provided by law.
- The visitor – user explicitly accepts that the exclusive jurisdiction and jurisdiction for any dispute arising with hellenic-ambulance.gr, has the Courts of Athens and Greek law is applicable and when access to hellenic-ambulance.gr is made by country outside Greece. If any of the above terms is declared invalid by a court decision, this does not affect the validity and validity of the remaining terms, which remain in full force and effect.
- The user has the obligation to declare his real details when registering in the services of hellenic-ambulance.gr.
The e-mail address that he states during his registration on the website of hellenic-ambulance.gr is the official e-mail contact with him, to which hellenic-ambulance.gr will send him any information, information, updates regarding the services received from hellenic-ambulance.gr.
The data of access to the services of hellenic-ambulance.gr, whether they have been selected by the user or have been automatically created by the systems of hellenic-ambulance.gr and have been communicated to him, are strictly personal. Hellenic-ambulance.gr does not bear any responsibility for the use of this data by a third party, authorized or not.
Hellenic-ambulance.gr maintains files and processes the user’s personal data in accordance with applicable law. Depending on the service that the user uses, part of his personal data may be given to third parties, partners of hellenic-ambulance.gr, to the extent that this is required for the provision of this service. At any time, the user reserves the right to access his personal data for information or expression of objection to the further processing of his data, in accordance with applicable law.
Hellenic-ambulance.gr takes all appropriate measures for the security of the privacy of the user’s communications and for the protection of the Personal Data that he has declared during his registration, in accordance with the relevant legislation. Hellenic-ambulance.gr does not control and does not interfere in the content of the communications that take place through its services. The content of the communication is the sole responsibility of the users.
Hellenic-ambulance.gr does not guarantee the security of data transmitted through networks, to the extent that their protection is not achieved by taking appropriate security measures imposed by law.
Hellenic-ambulance.gr and the Company can in no case be held responsible for any damage and / or any other negative consequences that may arise from accessing it and / or using the information and services provided therein. . All content and services of hellenic-ambulance.gr are provided “as is”. No guarantee is provided by the Company that the pages, services, options and contents will be provided without interruption and errors or that these errors will be corrected. In no case are there any guarantees from the Company for the correctness, completeness and availability of the content of the pages and services. Finally, there is no guarantee on the part of the Company that any other linked website or servers through which it becomes available, are provided to you without viruses or other harmful components. Therefore, no claim of financial or other nature can be made for compensation for damage resulting from the above reasons, while the cost is borne in each case exclusively by the visitor / user.
Hellenic-ambulance.gr may publish certain announcements, supporting documents, health issues, medical decisions and other legal documents with the sole purpose of informing its visitors and users. There is no guarantee from hellenic-ambulance.gr and / or the Company regarding the suitability, completeness, lack of errors or adequacy of these documents.